Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Location Manager


I am Jeremy Alter, the location manager for the film of Sky High. I am responsible for finding and securing locations that can be used for the movie and coordinating the logistics involved for the production to successfully complete its necessary work. I am also the face of the production to the community and responsible for addressing the issues that may occur due to the production's impact on the community. Sky High school’s exterior shots were filmed at the Oviatt Library at California State University in Northridge. I have had a great pleasure in my job, exploring new areas and regions of the world and to choose a perfect location for a movie. My favorite scene in the movie since I have been a crew member of the movie would be the ending where everything in Sky high is back to normal activity and they show Sky high’s extraordinary external building where ‘will stronghold and Layla Williams are both floating in the air. Sky High is a fabulous, superhero movie that despites some flaws but is just a ton of fun. The movie provides with real life messages for kids and cool special effects to show the use of special super powers. Sky High is a funny, smart, and energetic. The movie has plenty of opportunities for laughter, so I won't ruin the surprise of discovery by telling you here. The soundtrack is strong with many of the songs used in inventive ways. With likeable characters, an involving and amusing plot, and a great direction, the film's hard to deny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment