Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Gwen Grayson

I am Gwen Grayson, the main Antagonist of Sky high film. In the movie I am the arch enemy of the commander. I was actually Sue Tenny, a girl who was on sky high as the time as the commander and jetstream. Everyone thought that I disappeared before graduation but actually was turned into a baby by my own weapon, the pacifier. Then I was adopted by stitches and I was given the name Gwendolyn Grayson. I am a pretty and sweet girl who mostly wears pink. But this is was a trick to mask my true face. The other side to me is Royal pain, a villain. I am a technopath which means I can control technology with my mind.I have truly enjoyed and had fun in my role in the movie but hey it is WORK! All of us who worked together to make this movie a success has done a WONDERFUL no wait an ‘amazing’ job. I have made a huge group of friends throughout the movie and it has also been my greatest pleasure to work with all those magnificent people. My favorite part in Sky High would be when I revealed myself as Royal Pain in the homecoming dance and I used the pacifier to turn every hero including the teachers into babies. My favorite quote I loved was “That’s right! Royal Pain wasn't my mother! Royal is ME!” Sky high is a Disney teen comedy about the pitfalls of adolescent life but is much, much better than it seems like it should be in a large part due to its strong casting and assured direction. It is the finest piece of family entertainment and an awe-inspiring movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment