Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Layla Williams

Hi everyone, I am Layla Williams in the movie of Sky High. I am a sweet girl who believes in fairness between the superheroes and sidekicks. I am a pacifist, vegetarian, and feminist and I have the ability to make plants grow except for lemons – I could never grow lemons with my power. Even though I have this power, I was put in the sidekick or what you would say hero support class that was because I didn’t believe in the way that we were separated into heroes and sidekicks and so I refused to show my power in the power placement. I am also in love with my best friend Will Stronghold but he doesn't seem to notice that I like him! I really enjoyed working with all the actors that played a part in the wonderful, Disney movie of Sky High; this has given me a whole new experience and joy. My favorite part in the Sky High would be in the climax where I am being attacked by penny and i have to use my powers to control nature and tie up penny. That was a really exciting part in the movie for me because when we had to do the scenes in a normal version, it looked really funny and ridiculous. later when the special effects were added on by the help of Craig Bailey our special effects manager and all the people who created the effects, the scene was amazing! For all Disney lovers this movie is an amazing with virtually no profanity, only a few moments of teen romance,and some superhero violence that's never overdone. For those expecting another teen movie, Sky High rises far above the rest of this genre. The imaginative script adds the wonderful benefit of providing some great discussion starters and lessons for young audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment